Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shock on CBC This Morning Poll - 86% want to keep the words “ God Keep our Land” in the National Anthem

 
 
 
 
 Will common sense prevail?  Will the majority rule? Here are some facts
 
 
 
Date: 5/23/2010 8:24:22 AM
  
Subject: Fw: Shock on CBC This Morning
 
 
----- : Shock on CBC This Morning


 

 

 

  

This is not sent for discussion.  If you agree, forward it..  If you don't, delete it.   I don't want to know one way or the other.  By me forwarding it, you know how I feel. 
  
 


 



 




 
  
 





I'll bet this was a surprise to CBC.... 

 POLL





Do you believe that the word God should stay in Canadian culture?
 

CBC this morning had a poll on this question. They had the highest Number of responses that they have ever had for one of their polls, and the Percentage was the same as this:
 

86% to keep
 the words " God Keep our Land" in the National Anthem 
14% against 


That is a pretty 'commanding' public response.
 

I was asked to
 send this on if I agreed or delete if I didn't .. 

Now it is your turn. 
 
It is said that 86% of Canadians believe the word  "God" should stay...... 

Therefore, I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having
the word "God" in the anthem


Why is the country catering to this 14%? 


AMEN!


If you agree, pass this on , if not, simply delete. 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!



--
Hollecrest & Associates Inc   -"Turnaround Consultants" http://www.ic.gc.ca/ccc/search/cp?l=eng&e=123456239975 .


Back to Eden communities
Sunridge -261 Oakhill Drive, Brantford
backtoeden.ontario@gmail.com
www.backtoeden.bravehost.com
"Building elder peer communities that are cozy,caring and comfortable" -quality 24/7 care

6 comments:

jamonathin said...

fake email. don't believe every forward you read.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/godpoll.asp

Why does that say NBC? Americans? Oh, because this is a fake poll.

Anonymous said...

What CBC poll was this? I can find no reference to it on the CBC website.

Anonymous said...

I believe that if you actually look into this ... no such poll ever took place and this is not a true post. I would be the first to agree that we need to keep God in our anthem here in Canada and I think most Canadians would agree but as far as I can tell there was no poll. The same post and e-mail has circulated for a few years now about a similar poll supposedly done by NBC in the USA but it was also false.

Anonymous said...

Have you got a link to this CBC-related post. CBC has ABSOLUTELY NO RECORD of it in their archives.

siegfried said...

thanks for your input - will see if I can find the reference .

Anonymous said...

This Came from religious news on Arcamax . will see if I can find and will post link if I do -thanks